Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Salad with a Digital Digest

Funny thing about eating greens every day, is that you eventually start to crave them. Weird, right? If you are increasing your greens, then you've got some extra roughage working for you. So now you have a chance to sit back and digest some media samplings as well....you know, to go with your salad.


First, a new movie in your Netflix queue. This film is the Olsen Family's FAVORITE film for 2009 and it just came out on DVD last week. It's mind-blowing creative adaptation of the Little Mermaid...and the latest from my favorite Studio Ghibli. It's Ponyo!




p.s. In case you're worried we're anime freaks...Pokemon is dumb.

My film blessed award-winning brother-in-law just sent me this all-star, always-an-Oscar movie trailer. In honor of the recent Academy Awards, and the fact that I laughed out loud multiple times while sitting alone at the computer, well, that means I think you'll enjoy this too.

What's your favorite film of 2009?

2 comments:

Jenny said...

good job on all the salad eating. It does become a craving :)

That trailer was pretty funny.

I have to say my favorite movie of 2009 was Julie and Julia. Seriously I loved every minute of it and was so happy. Meryl Streep was wonderful.

Anonymous said...

You were right--I laughed out loud more than once.

I don't know if I had a favorite movie for 2009. I can't remember anything particularly, which I guess says a lot.