Last Christmas my mom gave me a fun carrot peeler. She learned how to make veggie bouquets at Relief Society, then became veggie connoisseur to me and the granddaughters during our family Christmas party. She gave us a fun tutorial, then slipped in the secret peeler into our Christmas stash.
- Buy this carrot curler
- Use the right-half of your brain
- Big real carrots for peeler
- Long wooden Kabob Sticks
- Green Onions to slide over sticks to make flower stems
- Celery to make a support for the flowers
- Green Pepper to hold Ranch Dipping Sauce
- baby carrots for dipping
- cherry tomatoes
Too pretty to eat? I think not!