Monday, February 28, 2011

February Milestones

With February nearly to a close, I had to document a couple things I actually accomplished, instead of just talked about or thought about.

Remember my kissing pictures series? Basically I am horrible at printing and framing pictures on my wall. I didn't have hardly any pictures of family, and wanted my kids to know who was who. So I decided I would take a picture of every auntie and uncle in our family to frame.
Catch one: they had to be kissing
Catch two: Black and white to try to look pretty

I decided I needed to do this back in 2007! This is why this is not a crafting blog people. It's now 2011 and I just finished my collages for family A (my side) and family O (his side)



Ta-da! Nothing major but a big accomplishment for me. Now I just need to finish the collage for our family (me, Mister, kiddos). Hopefully it won't take me another 4 years but anything is possible.

And lastly: I think Vanilla Wafer has asked if we could make a snowman for a solid 5 months. Sometimes it's too easy to put kids off...especially when you say "Okay buddy, there's a big storm coming in 2 days and then we'll build one" and said storm brings rain not snow. So this time we pounced on our recent snowstorm like a puma! A puma I tell you! And we built this guy after church last Sunday.



Too bad some punk teenage kids (I think) whacked his head off the same night we built him.

Grrrrrr!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the snowman and the kissing pictures.

Lee Family said...

So creative and artistic and beautiful and loving . . . just like you.

Anonymous said...

Way to go, puma! I need to be more like that.