Saturday, February 6, 2010

Gwendolyn Dreams

Over Christmas I sold some movies to a friend's of a friend's mom. Cute lady. In her 50's. Something like 9 kids and already a Grandma. As we made our transaction she giggled that: I have that same goose on my porch. We must be women with the same taste!


I didn't want to say, don't I seem a little young though? or Actually, I'm just obeying the eternal law of manifesting your love of porches through a resin goose and I hate-love it. Oh, and her name is Gwendolyn and she's getting some custom-made goods pretty soon. Tee hee hee.

I didn't want to say that. So I just smiled. I'm in denial I guess. Today, I dressed up the offspring to look like the porch goose and took a couple of pictures. Look at Buddha Baby's weird grown-up smile! Isn't he cute?




Dang Valentine's outfits are only included in the upgraded wardrobe plan from Granny Shop. I'm not that desperate at least. We will bide our time with a scarf and cap thankyouverymuch.


Happy February Peoples!

3 comments:

LGH said...

Beautiful children, Amber.

Anonymous said...

The kids are much cuter than the goose.

Anonymous said...

Your kiddos are darling. I'm in complete agreement with Marilyn: way cuter than the goose.