Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Week of Love: Love Spammer

Think of me as retired, conspiracy theorist, and a redneck. I am now resident spammer, but this week I'm not filling your inbox with blonde jokes, I'm goin' for love. I signed up to pay it forward from my old high school buddy, volleyball wizard, and supercrafter Danielle. I'll be getting some homemade love from her, so here's how I'm passing it on:



First 3 people to respond to this post will receive something made by me. To you! It will be my choice and made especially for you. Just so we're on the same page, here's the details...



  • No guarantees you will feel absolute true love, but possibly happiness, fervor, or chocolate.
  • What I create will be just for you.
  • It will be done sometime this year.
  • You have no clue what it will be... it may be a story. Maybe poetry. Perhaps an article on how to reuse chicken poop in your garden. I may draw or paint something. I may bake something and mail it to you. Who knows? Not you! That's for sure.
  • I reserve the right to do something extremely strange.

Requirements? You must re-post this on your blog and offer the same to the first 3 people who do the same on their blog. When you get your lovely homemade goods from Mrs. Olsen, post a picture on your blog so I know my love arrived without a hitch.

The first 3 people to do so and leave a comment telling me they did will win a heartfelt gift from Mrs. Olsen.

Tootles!





4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay, Amber. I'm totally biting. Show me the love!

Wendy

Anonymous said...

I would love to do this but I don't understand the blog stuff. Is that something that I would put on the Herm and Norma blog?
I don't have 3 friends that now about that blog. I don't even have 1 friend that knows about it. Well I hope you get a good
response. It's a cute idea and I am aware of your talents so that was an easy choice to jump at the chance. Love, Cozy

Mrs. Olsen said...

Cozy, considering all the many dinners, babysitting, and lovin' and smackin' on my kids, I'll let you in on the fun. No strings attached! Sorry to all you other suckers that missed out on the fun.

Lee Family said...

I want to bite. basically, I want something handmade from you but I don't want to have to make 3 things for others. is that selfish?