Thursday, November 13, 2008

How to Entertain a Nerd and a Hothead

When I married The Mister of the House, I inherited a closet full of games. The man has a logical steel trap for a brain, and I dare say it was partly trained through game-play. So just trust me on this recommendation for gift-giving this holiday season. Your loved one does not need to be a game-player to love this set-up.

Social game player? Check
9-year old niece? Check
Reformed gaming nerd? Check
Easily distracted Grandma? Check
Competetive Coach Uncle? Check. Check. Check.



It's Clue with a twist for 2-8 players. Kill Doctor Lucky. Don't look for it in the box stores, get it online or at specialty game shops.

4 comments:

JeffT said...

We loved this game so much when you guys brought it over that I bought it for Tami's b-day. We need to get together and play again.

Mrs. Olsen said...

Amen brother. Let's get together.

Tami said...

Yep we loved it...we are going to take it with us to the Thanksgiving festivities and introduce the rest of the family to it!

Lee Family said...

Hey, D & K are going to think I get all my good ideas from you. I have some too. Actually, this one came from Moka who played it with you - DANGIT. you do have all the good ideas. R u submitting a story to Reader's? Maybe you should do another online poll?