Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Letter: Dear Cool People

Dear Cool People,
(Mrs. Olsen 2010 Halloween Awards go to...)

Where were you this past year when I went to the company Halloween Party? Just wondering why nobody "got" this heee-larious themed costume from my sister-and-brother-in-law. Am I really that old and out of touch with younguns these days? And do you think you could sit down and enjoy one of the old "classics"?



Please tell me there are some cool people that read this blog....

Signed,
Here's a close runner-up that's sure to be "got".

5 comments:

Holly said...

Wahoo!! I was so relieved that at least you guys 'got' our costume! It was a lot of fun! The runner-up costume is awesome.

Anonymous said...

First picture--is it from that movie with Nicholas Cage where they steal the baby?

Love the leg lamp.

Lael said...

Raising Arizona. Come ON people!

Anonymous said...

Tyler quotes Raising Arizona ALL THE TIME. It is one of his favorites, and I can't count how many times my children have been dubbed (in an annoying, sing-song voice) that they're "like an angel straight from heaven!"

Allen Family said...

Just now seeing this! Thanks for the runner up award!
Kisses!