Thursday, March 18, 2010

Suckers


Hmmm...maybe it's time to get rid of my winter wreath. Ya think? Yesterday we looked pinch perfect (not the same as looking perfect for a pinch). We were seeing green in more than just textiles. Try lawns as well (wahoo). And bathrooms.

Vanilla Wafer came home from school and explained to mom & dad all about leprechauns, rainbows, gold, and treats. So we asked for a recap with the video camera, and got an extra "treat" when baby brother heard the "word for the every day of his life".

Remember the movie UP. I'm Charles Muntz and it's such a....
[pause] delight to have you over for dinner.


Lastly, in a movie only a Grandmother could finish, here's our St. Patty's day in 2010.



Happy Green!

5 comments:

Lee Family said...

I finished watching the movie and I'm not even a grandmother. So I don't get it, did the leprechaun fall in the toilet and then fly away? and I laughed out LOUD at offspring numero three-o . . . that was funny.
AND, did you get a new rug? I LOVE YOUR RUG, and I don't remember that you had that when I was at your house. and love ya bye

Mrs. Olsen said...

Okay so the music was too loud? No the leprechaun did not fall in the toilet...he PEED in the toilet and dropped some gold on his way out the window.

The movie is super anti-climactic. I wanted offspring to squeal when they discovered leprechaun urine. They did not squeal.

And is it leprechaun (with an H) or leprecaun?

New rug that I LOVE was from Ma and Pa for Christmas. Of course, that meant that I picked it out with mom. From Target and I love love love it.

Anonymous said...

I wanted to see you dressed up like a green leprechaun. The kids are too cute!

Kelly Bryson said...

Does number three want a treat? Does he does he does he? I loved seeing your brood. Isn't technology wonderful?

And I went- ooh- that's a cool rug, too.

Mrs. Olsen said...

Sorry mom my leprechaun outfit doesn't fit anymore. Just thinking about that makes me cringe/laugh.

Helga the Lady Leprechaun (huff!)