Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Shush

By some summer miracle, this blog is getting updated. There is so much going on, I'm not quite sure where to begin, how to end, or what to expound. So now that I have a second at this way-past-bedtime shush, I thought I'd throw out a taste of Mrs. Olsen's Summer of Oh-Nine so far....


and reverence. Also curiosity, dry heaving & new theories about millenial life. Hmmmm..?


wish these were my toes darnit. Purple!

My mommy moved home from Hawaii, and my sissy got in a big jet airplane all the way across the U.S. so we could digest an Idaho sunset together. Aaaaahh.... p.s. over a foot cut off my locks and the olfactory cells reminiscing Apache Avenue when I got a perm the first time in over 15 years!

Looksie!

A Circus! Right in our neighborhood!

I haven't looked this good in a suit since Ricks College!

If anyone is reading these blurbs: Please take a guess at how much older cousin on the left is than Rainbow Girl?

Round 2 of the neighborhood circus. Notice the cat-like poise of Rainbow Girl via Tiger! Yeow!


Aaahh. For reals my only daughter got baptized and received The Gift of the Holy Ghost, and my heart nearly exploded with JOY!



8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great job with the script and the pictures. Haven't we had fun!

Jerry and Kathryn said...

on the age....maybe 2 years? love the pics

Monica said...

I'm inspired by your summer-of-fun post and am determined to get something posted of my own....in the next few months. Loved the pictures--it made me wish I had seen the circus!

Anonymous said...

Looks like a great summer.

P.S. Please post another, clearer picture of your new hairdo. Inquiring minds want to know.

I want to know.

Claire said...

Smiled

Claire said...

That was Jenna that smiled, not my daughter who must be signed in at the moment...

Lee Family said...

i'm sad i missed Chloe's baptism. Didn't we need about one more week together? at least.

Flowers said...

Nice blog. Enjoyed going through it. Keep it up the good work. Cheers :)