Monday, February 9, 2009

Week of Love: Monday

After Rainbow Girl failed a quiz regarding who were my siblings (all she could say was "Lexi's mom" or "Gracie's dad") and then realizing that some of my own nieces/nephews don't even know my name, I decided that
  • kids only care about other kids
  • Mrs. Olsen is horrible at getting together with her far-flung family members
  • perhaps both


It's enough to make Mrs. Olsen's heart ache a little. So a while back, I decided I needed to step it up a notch and start putting pictures of my family on the walls. The wall is not finished yet, heck it's not even started...but I have a theme! It's my kissing wall, and to make it there in print you need to be lip-locked, blowing a kiss, or refusing a kiss, whatever. So in honor of Valentine's Day which is this week, and my own achey heart, we'll be posting some pics I have gathered so far.

If you want to email me pictures of a kiss (don't get nasty on me now) I would looooove to see them and post them on Saturday. Send me a kiss at mrsolsenipresume[at]gmail[dot]com.

Monday Kiss

The "acting sister" to The Mister of the House. In case you missed this short creepy thriller showcasing Olsen talents, you can reminisce here. The video of this real husband-wife-team will deplete the love from your stores. Hopefully this pic will fill it back up again.

Mandy & Bryan. What makes their love unique? She's taller than her man, and it's okay. What he lacks in height, he makes up in chest hair. He went to Juilliard and is my kids favorite story-teller because he makes all the characters come alive. They are both actors and also dabble in screen-writing. I love them because they weren't afraid to dream big!


1 comments:

Mandy Olsen said...

This was such a fun surprise! I haven't seen your blog in a while. HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY, Mrs. Olsen!