Saturday, January 1, 2011

January One - 11:14 p.m.



Last year's reckoning was depressing. This year I'm not deep cleaning under my stove as a consolation prize. That is good.

My salad a day for 2010 was a positive arc. I'm feeling good! I got my cheekbones back in June and then promptly got pregnant.

My goal: try to keep my cheekbones until this kid arrives. With holiday goodies and a resurge of sugar cravings distracting me, it could be a task indeed.

So to carry through to better health for the sake of my new crop growing in my womb, I decided to keep going on a salad a day until my green Martian appears on earth (he has to be green after all that roughage right?).

Better documentation is key to staying on track...so here I am scrambling for my greens via spinach smoothie at 11:14 pm.

Nighty night,
Mrs. Olsen

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Way to go!

Anonymous said...

You are inspiring.

That is all.

Anonymous said...

hey! great job! I started a salad blog this year! I do better with my goal when I take pictures of it!