Thursday, September 3, 2009

Cloudy Forecast

Sometimes I intentionally put myself in situations so I can arise from the ashes and get productive, foster creativity, or save money. Exhibit 1: have people over for dinner so I have a legitimate reason to really really get my house sparkling. This past month we had cousin birthdays, my outside reasoning stated I would save some money...but my insides really just wanted to color. Like that things kids do. And moms never do cause everybody eats 3 times a day and leaves trails of dishes and crumbs.


So in the name of happy birthday to cousin Olivia, here's some more of my exceptional art....if I was a 5th grader.


If you want to see some wacky, fun, and professional art then click here.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

So clever.

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh! This is one of the greatest unicorn-tent-pinkpopcorn drawings/collages ever made. I think Hemingway did one of these once, too. I like yours better.

Lee Family said...

I want to live there and visit the Care Bears and slide down rainbows and find Twinkers the wishing star and where does Rainbow Brite live?

Anonymous said...

There's love in every stroke . . .

paula said...

This reminds me of the picture you doctored up of us in the fake car in 8th grade. Remember that? You are so creative.

Mrs. Olsen said...

I do remember that Paula. My art skillz have remained in the 8th grade. That was a good year. :)

Mrs. Olsen said...

Lee Family, in this world the unicorns poop butterflies. Rainbow Brite lives 5 clouds over too.

Lee Family said...

nothing new huh?