Tuesday, February 3, 2009

The Wonders of Motherhood...

...begin with an almost alien-like body consumption that cooks your brain it hurts so bad.

I have so much to say about childbirth and how it's a womans rite of passage, but am not sure where to start. Sometime down the road, or perhaps later in the second stage of labor, I might start that rant series, but for now? Let's just enjoy this picture of my sister-in-law prior to going into labor with her first child.

She is practically erupting down the middle and the sides. And BTW, where's your stretch marks Holly....not fair!

P.S. to any and all interested parties. nosireebob not prego thankUverymuch!

5 comments:

Tami said...

What is her child doing in there? Looks like he is sitting on her belly and head poking her belly button. I've never seen such a belly...and the stretch marks..yeah, can't believe there aren't any with the way the baby is positioned! Good luck!

Anonymous said...

Ooooh. That does not look comfortable.

Wendy

Anonymous said...

Oh my! That baby must be standing up, lol.

LGH said...

Amber, I love the new picture you have in your heading..it's great! Loni

paula said...

This just makes me hurt....

P.S. love the new pic up top...beautiful woman you.